The waiter : a novel / Matias Faldbakken.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bowen Island Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Bowen Island Public Library||F FAL (Text)||30947000544102||New Books||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501197529 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 247 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Scout Press hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York ; Scout Press, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
"Originally published in Norway in 2017 by Oktober as The Hills."
The finely tuned balance of a grand European restaurant, The Hills (which has seen better days) is irrevocably upset by a beautiful and well-groomed, yet unexpected, female guest.
Translated from Norwegian.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Waiters > Fiction.
Habit > Fiction.
Middle-aged men > Fiction.
Restaurants > Fiction.