Night of miracles [large print] : a novel / Elizabeth Berg.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bowen Island Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Bowen Island Public Library||F BER (Text)||30947000552766||New Books||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780525631781 (paperback : large print) :
- Physical Description: 275 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
Lucille Howard is getting on in years, but she stays busy. She has begun to teach baking classes. When a new family moves in next door and tragedy strikes, Lucille begins to look out for Lincoln, their son. Lincoln's parents aren't the only ones in town facing hard choices and uncertain futures. In these difficult times, the residents of Mason come together and find the true power of community - just when they need it the most.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Bakers > Fiction.
Large type books.